Because Valentine's Day is coming up, answer these 14 questions about your other half:
1. Where did you meet your other half? Freshman year of college
2. How long have you been with your significant other? Almost 15 and a half years now
3. If you're married, when did you say "I do"? June 20th.
4. What song did you walk down the aisle to? I forgot because I was almost running to the alter because I was so happy even though I didn't want to trip on anything. I know that the song played before I walked down the isle was "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"
5. Do you have any children yet? No
6. What's your favorite thing about your other half? He is Steven and I don't know what I'd do without him. :)
7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts? No, but we were 18 when we first started dating, which is the same age as a high school student.
8. Where was your first date? The dorm Halloween costume party. It was fun and we won the costume contest. :)
9. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"? I'm not sure, but it was very soon after we started dating.
10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed? Over 15 years. I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of marriage and didn't know if I should because I felt like I had so many problems in my life and that marriage wouldn't make things any better even though I love Steven and always wanted to stay with him.
11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half? I love all of the trips that I've been on, but I think that the place that I remember the most when we spent time alone together on a trip was in a violin concert in an old church in Europe where there was this huge pipe organ. It was really a beautiful concert.
12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentines Day? Usually watching a funny movie and eating good food. It is always fun as I've always liked watching funny movies with Steven and we like to both eat a large variety of different kinds of good foods. I've also heard that food always tastes better when you are in the company of people that you love.
13. What does your favorite 'date night' consist of? Watching a movie and eating good food even though we have done other fun date night things like going to a comedy show, going to concerts, and walking around Denver or pretty much anywhere.
14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half? Steven sharing his life with me and just being himself.
*Copy & paste a clean copy in the comments for the next person to answer these questions*